My Low Carb Lifestyle
It will be 2 years this January since I started eating low carb and lost 50 pounds so far. Right now I have been maintaining my weight for the last 4 months and I am fine with that. If I do lose another 10 pounds, I would be thrilled but I am content where I am currently. I am finally getting the chance to wear clothes that I haven't dreamt of wearing in years and in a size I haven't been in more than 13 years! It feels so darn good and what I love the best is that I don't feel like I am dieting and it is a struggle every day like I did when I ate low-fat. I have so many choices in food and I belong to so many low-carb blogs on facebook that I never run out of recipes to make. I think the one benefit I have is that I truly love to cook and that I am content in the kitchen on the weekends to make meals for the upcoming week. I am particularly happy that Fall is here (which is one of my favorite seasons)and can't wait to make recipes with Fall type foods like pumpkins and different squashes. E and I went to an orchard last week to go get apples (now mind you, apple aren't low carb) but I absolutely love making apple pies and will make an exception during the time of year to make some. I usually make the bigger pies for family and friends and then make a smaller one for E and I. I love the cool crisp weather and the beautiful color of the leaves during this time of year. It really does motivate me to want to get up and do things both in and out of the house. So, I leave you with a current picture of myself that makes me smile and say "I really love this person in the mirror looking back at me now."

You look great indeed! But what I really love the most is that you love yourself. :-D And WELL DONE on keeping the weight loss! I'm trying to add more walking to my lifestyle these days.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete