10 Questions

10 Questions




1. When was the last time you cut your hair? Did you like the haircut? Sometime in November I got another perm and had my hairdresser just do a trim. I really like my hair curly and long now.

2. Grapes with seeds or seedless? Grapes - seedless but I don't eat them much anymore since being on low-carb.

3. When was the last time you went to a fancy party? What did you wear? I haven't been to one in a very long time. I am looking forward to hub's nephew getting married next January and looking for a dress in a much smaller size!

4. What colour is your bedroom wall? Right now, it is a peachy color from the former owners as we haven't gotten around to painting it yet. I want to do a warm yellow.

5. The worst smell in the world is… vomit - I have a very weak gag reflex!

6. Last thing you spat out. My own hair.

7. Do you sing when no one is around? What do you usually sing? Yes. Love country music.

8. Your least favourite name: Jane

9. Did you like the food served at the last dinner party you went to? Yes

10. What is your most prized possession? Would you kill a unicorn in order to save your most prized possession? My engagement and wedding rings and sadly I couldn't kill any living thing.

Comments

Popular Posts