8 Little Questions and 8 Little Answers
I saw this on a fellow blogger's site http://taleoftwocoins.blogspot.com/ (this woman is amazing and she was one of the first blogs I started to follow way before I created my own...go read her story).
1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken/ favorite vacation spot?
So, far my favorite vacation spot is Cape Cod, MA. I absolutely love it there. I immediately get that laid back feeling when I arrive there. I love all the houses and cottages and their short distance to the beaches. I have had lots of good memories over the years vacationing there with my family and E. We didn't get an opportunity to go there this year, but I am already hoping that we can plan to rent a house for a week there next year during the late Spring/early Summer...can't wait.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be/why? (Money isn't an object)
Wow, this is a tough one because one I feel there are so many places in the world I haven't been yet. And two, E and I tried to live in another state for 4 years, but got very homesick for family and friends. So this is a tough one for me to answer at this moment because I would definitely want to stay in the same town and state we are currently living (that money is no object would allow us to purchase a home in this very expensive part of CT). In the future as we grow older and have less family here and friends come and go, that might change.
3. What is your "go-to" outfit? or your favorite outfit?
Well, I dress up 5 days a week in nice business attire for work, so I would have to say my "go-to"/favorite outfit would be a nice pair of yoga/work-out pants, a tank top and a fleece jacket. I jump into these clothes immediately when I get home from work.
4. What are you most thankful for in your life?
I am thankful to have met E, almost 10 years ago. We have been through so much together, good and bad, but we have always come out being survivors. Can't imagine walking this earth without him by my side. I am thankful for my family and friends and for my current health status. I am thankful for all the wonderful career opportunities I have been given thus far.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give other women?
Because of everything I have been through...the fact that I didn't met E till I was 34 years old and then got pregnant the first time at 38 years old and miscarried and now at 43 years old for the second time and miscarried...I gave this advice to my 35 year old niece over the weekend and any other woman younger than me....if you really truly want a child and you are waiting for the "right time" or the "right situation", don't wait too long. There will be no "perfect time" and don't ever think that by going off BCPs that you will automatically become pregnant...it could take years.
6. What is one thing you plan to accomplish before the end of this year?
To keep progressing in my career and to keep on the "healthy" path by making healthy choices and exercising.
7. What is your favorite purchase you have made in the past month?
My "Thirty-One" Demi Purse - this purse is from a company called "Thirty-One" that a friend of mine has become a consultant. They have the cutest bags and purses. If anyone is interested in seeing the catalog, I have a link to their on-line catalog.
8. Do you save money for things? What are you saving for? If not, what would you like to save you money up for?
We are trying to save money for a downpayment on a home. We miss not owning our own place, but with E not having a full-time job right now, we can't apply for a mortgage without 2 incomes.
There, questions and answers are finished. Feel free to use this on your blog. Let me know when you do, so I can check out your answers.
1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken/ favorite vacation spot?
So, far my favorite vacation spot is Cape Cod, MA. I absolutely love it there. I immediately get that laid back feeling when I arrive there. I love all the houses and cottages and their short distance to the beaches. I have had lots of good memories over the years vacationing there with my family and E. We didn't get an opportunity to go there this year, but I am already hoping that we can plan to rent a house for a week there next year during the late Spring/early Summer...can't wait.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be/why? (Money isn't an object)
Wow, this is a tough one because one I feel there are so many places in the world I haven't been yet. And two, E and I tried to live in another state for 4 years, but got very homesick for family and friends. So this is a tough one for me to answer at this moment because I would definitely want to stay in the same town and state we are currently living (that money is no object would allow us to purchase a home in this very expensive part of CT). In the future as we grow older and have less family here and friends come and go, that might change.
3. What is your "go-to" outfit? or your favorite outfit?
Well, I dress up 5 days a week in nice business attire for work, so I would have to say my "go-to"/favorite outfit would be a nice pair of yoga/work-out pants, a tank top and a fleece jacket. I jump into these clothes immediately when I get home from work.
4. What are you most thankful for in your life?
I am thankful to have met E, almost 10 years ago. We have been through so much together, good and bad, but we have always come out being survivors. Can't imagine walking this earth without him by my side. I am thankful for my family and friends and for my current health status. I am thankful for all the wonderful career opportunities I have been given thus far.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give other women?
Because of everything I have been through...the fact that I didn't met E till I was 34 years old and then got pregnant the first time at 38 years old and miscarried and now at 43 years old for the second time and miscarried...I gave this advice to my 35 year old niece over the weekend and any other woman younger than me....if you really truly want a child and you are waiting for the "right time" or the "right situation", don't wait too long. There will be no "perfect time" and don't ever think that by going off BCPs that you will automatically become pregnant...it could take years.
6. What is one thing you plan to accomplish before the end of this year?
To keep progressing in my career and to keep on the "healthy" path by making healthy choices and exercising.
7. What is your favorite purchase you have made in the past month?
My "Thirty-One" Demi Purse - this purse is from a company called "Thirty-One" that a friend of mine has become a consultant. They have the cutest bags and purses. If anyone is interested in seeing the catalog, I have a link to their on-line catalog.
8. Do you save money for things? What are you saving for? If not, what would you like to save you money up for?
We are trying to save money for a downpayment on a home. We miss not owning our own place, but with E not having a full-time job right now, we can't apply for a mortgage without 2 incomes.
There, questions and answers are finished. Feel free to use this on your blog. Let me know when you do, so I can check out your answers.
Comments
Post a Comment