Xmas is in 3 days...bahumbug!

It just doesn't seem real that it is 3 days away.  Last year at this time, I was at least excited about it coming and having my family over, but this year, it is more like dread.  We will be spending Xmas Eve day at my brothers house with family and Xmas Day just E and I, but overall Xmas just isn't the same anymore.  This year will be 3 years since my Mom passed away and this year it is hitting me very hard, plus coupled with the fact that I should have a newborn in my arms as well.  Just plain makes me so sad.

AF is no where in sight for this month and I discussed this with my RE and she said this does happen and that I should continue with my last refill of Premphase and call her if I get AF or not.  I am just plain frustrated with this whole process of waiting that it just makes me think my body is saying "you are done and there is no hope".

My job has been insanely crazy and just found out today another co-worker gave her notice and will be leaving in January - she is moving out of the country.  At least this position they will replace, but still I truly believe that people aren't happy here anymore and that is why they are jumping ship.  I want to be one of them, but have to find that right fit for me in order to do this.  I recently applied for another job in a different environment (one I have been in past) and they will be scheduling interviews for the selected candidates starting early January.  I am hoping and praying I will be one of the lucky ones to get a call.  It is a bit of a step down from what I am doing now, but I believe it will be in a happier environment and less stress.

Right now I am just looking forward to being off from work Friday - Sunday.  We are expecting a snowstorm (not sure how much right yet) on Sunday and possibly into Monday as well, so that should be interesting as my job allots only 6 hours of snow time off a year and very rarely closes the office - and no working from home! I already used an hour back in the early part of year..UGH.  I would just love to have a job where if it snows, it is an automatic day off - no questions asked.  I had this before and it is SO my wish to have it again - keeping my fingers crossed.

2011 has got to be a better year than 2010...please, oh, please!

Comments

  1. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and yes, a far far better 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts