I love, love, love Fridays....
Yes, I really, really do love Fridays. The prospect of another weekend ahead of not being on a schedule is so so appealing to me. The thoughts of switching off the alarm setting and sleeping in, eating a leisurely breakfast in my pj's, watching mindless tv in the morning while eating breakfast, getting dress in a pair of jeans or sweatpants and not having to answer to a higher authority during the hours of 9-5.
I have no "big" plans for this weekend, except on Sunday to have lunch out with my sister and sister-in-law and maybe do some shopping at TJ Maxx. I love, love shopping there. I am a bargain shopper and when I get the opportunity to do this type of shopping...I am in heaven. I am getting very low on this particular perfume that I wear (everyone loves the fragance when I wear it), so that will one of my purchases. Who knows what other good deals I will find as well.
E is going to his nephew's house in NY for a superbowl party on Sunday...I was invited, but I am the type of woman who if given the choice will pick lunch/shopping over a sporting event any day! I have never been any type of sports fan, never been to a stadium and don't plan out my day around watching them on tv. E isn't a big sports fan either, but if he is invited out to a party to watch with friends or family, he will go. I am so so fine with that. Plus then it gives me the best opportunity to have control over the remote myself at home, LOL!
I got my bloodwork done at the lab this morning around 8 a.m. before heading into work. The woman there was so so nice and took one look at my arm and asked me how blood has been taken before. I told her my veins in my arms are small and not very visible (as she could see), but the one on the top of my right hand is the one that has the biggest vein and that is where they usual end up. She said, well that is just where I am going to go and not even attempt the arm...she said, she likes to listen to her patients. I was very very pleased to hear this and that she wasn't the "hard headed" type that would ignore what I had said and still go for the arm. She took 2 virals and within 10 minutes I was out of there. Results will go right directly to my OB/GYN and they will call me. That is what I call "service"!
I have no "big" plans for this weekend, except on Sunday to have lunch out with my sister and sister-in-law and maybe do some shopping at TJ Maxx. I love, love shopping there. I am a bargain shopper and when I get the opportunity to do this type of shopping...I am in heaven. I am getting very low on this particular perfume that I wear (everyone loves the fragance when I wear it), so that will one of my purchases. Who knows what other good deals I will find as well.
E is going to his nephew's house in NY for a superbowl party on Sunday...I was invited, but I am the type of woman who if given the choice will pick lunch/shopping over a sporting event any day! I have never been any type of sports fan, never been to a stadium and don't plan out my day around watching them on tv. E isn't a big sports fan either, but if he is invited out to a party to watch with friends or family, he will go. I am so so fine with that. Plus then it gives me the best opportunity to have control over the remote myself at home, LOL!
I got my bloodwork done at the lab this morning around 8 a.m. before heading into work. The woman there was so so nice and took one look at my arm and asked me how blood has been taken before. I told her my veins in my arms are small and not very visible (as she could see), but the one on the top of my right hand is the one that has the biggest vein and that is where they usual end up. She said, well that is just where I am going to go and not even attempt the arm...she said, she likes to listen to her patients. I was very very pleased to hear this and that she wasn't the "hard headed" type that would ignore what I had said and still go for the arm. She took 2 virals and within 10 minutes I was out of there. Results will go right directly to my OB/GYN and they will call me. That is what I call "service"!
Comments
Post a Comment