Very Sad News...Related to Last Post

I found out yesterday, I was totally shocked to hear, that my niece lost her baby. I was told not directly from her, but thru another family member, that she had gone in for her 7 month appt and they found something wrong with the baby and that she had been in the hospital most of last week. I feel so heartbroken for her and I will be reaching out so she knows I care and that I am here for her and understand. God, why doesn't this have to happen.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry. That's truly awful for your niece. I'm sure she'll appreciate knowing you care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your niece. I'm sure she will appreciate your support and having someone who understands her loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so sorry for this news. I can't imagine being so close to delivery and having this happen. I hope she is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts