Hoping That This is Nothing to Worry About....
UPDATE: Well, so far this afternoon, no more signs of the very lite brown spotting!!!
I woke up this morning and saw very lite brown spotting on the toliet paper. I have gone 3 times seen then and just recently saw nothing on the toliet paper. Oh, please, oh please....you know where my mind went immediately...do I dare said the word "miscarriage". I will be, of course, monitoring this throughout my work day, but other than that, I don't have any other symptoms like cramping, thank God. I have read that this is normal for some women and that the pregnancy just continues on, but with my past experience I am so so nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed! Come on, baby, just keep cooking away in there.
I woke up this morning and saw very lite brown spotting on the toliet paper. I have gone 3 times seen then and just recently saw nothing on the toliet paper. Oh, please, oh please....you know where my mind went immediately...do I dare said the word "miscarriage". I will be, of course, monitoring this throughout my work day, but other than that, I don't have any other symptoms like cramping, thank God. I have read that this is normal for some women and that the pregnancy just continues on, but with my past experience I am so so nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed! Come on, baby, just keep cooking away in there.
Hi Jen, thanks so much for stopping by and following along. I hope that the spotting isn't anything to worry about - hang in there! these early weeks BITE the big one! I'm trying not to stress out but it's all I can think about!
ReplyDelete